home about contact tutorials sponsor Image Map

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

'No Excuses'

Happy New Year!! I cannot believe that 2012 has come and gone! The older that I get, the fasters the days,months,weeks, and years go by! 2012 was definently a different kind of year for me. The majority of this year was by far not my favorite. I was depressed and unhealthy....I had gained ober 50 pounds in the last 12 months and I was not happy with where I was in my career. Not to mention I was as homesick as I think someone could be. But things turned around in August, I decided that my attitude and how I experienced this life was up to me. So I made some changes, I got a new job (which I LOVE) and I started a new healthy lifestyle. By the beginning of December I felt like a whole new woman!
That being said, I have come up with my personal motto for 2013 which will be.....

No Excuses
 
 

I will be implimenting this motto in all aspects of my life, I am not allowing myself to make anymore excuses for the things that I am unhappy with. Anything that is a part of my life that I have control over will be the way I want it! In order to help myself stick to this attitude I have set some goals
  • Continue on Ideal Protein and hit my goal weight (160)
  • Exercise at least 3 times a week
  • Keep a Journal (i'm using this blog) to track the peaks and pits of everyday
  • Have Scripture Study/Devotional Time daily
  • Make an effort to stop over analyzing everyting
  • Spending more time with the people that I love
I am doing this for me. To remind myself of how strong I am. To change the things that I have always been too afraid to change. Not to prove anything to the world. I am letting go of the fear of making mistakes, and I am going to learn to get back up when I fall.
 
I am so excited for all that this year has to hold! I am grateful for new beginnings and chances to become a better person. I hope that you will follow me on my journey to give me encouragement and maybe I can inspire someone out there as well!
 
As Always...Stay Pretty
 


1 comment: