home about contact tutorials sponsor Image Map

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Sunday Social-I'm Linking Up

1. Do you plan to change any of your eating habits in the new year?

I already changed my eating habits in August, you can read more about it in Thursdays post! In 2013 I plan on keeping up with the Ideal Protein Program

2. Any workout tips to get us back in shape after the Holidays?

I like to do yoga,pilates,and take my doggy on walks!

3. What is your favorite thing you did over the Holidays?

Oh this is an easy one! I LOVE spending time with my family. We were lucky enough to see both families this year. Mine for Thanksgiving and Chris's for his graduation/Christmas

4. What is something you hope that you accomplish in 2013 that you did not in 2012?

Reach my goal weight and wear a cute swimsuit this summer!

5. Name 3 things happening this year you are excited about and why.

2 neices/nephews being born
reaching my goal weight
spending lots of time on adventures with the hubby because he is finally DONE with school woohoo!!

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment